ECHO Discovery is a monthly webinar series with educational presentations for the ECHO community by internal speakers.
Series goals are to:
- Build and strengthen the ECHO community;
- Advance understanding of environmental influences on child health; and
- Extend the science and expertise within ECHO to a broader community, including scientists, participants, and the public-at-large.
Theoretical and Conceptual Advances:
Theories, concepts, and frameworks that advance our understanding of how child health is produced over the life course
Physical, chemical, intrauterine, and social environments’ effects on child health
Pertaining to one of the five ECHO Outcome groups: Pre-,peri-, postnatal; Airways; Neurodevelopment; Obesity; Positive Health
Developing new ways to conduct child health research
- June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- October 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.